BSN 2019 Call for 1-page Poster / Live Demo Abstracts
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
Preparation of the 1-page Poster / Live Demo Abstracts
The 16th IEEE International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN’19) is calling for 1-page poster or live-demo abstracts, presenting cutting-edge research related to the theory and/or clinical validation of wearable, ingestible and implantable sensors and systems. All submissions must describe original research that is not published or currently under review elsewhere. This 1-page paper will be not included in the IEEE Proceedings, but authors are welcome to extend it for a full paper.
Authors of accepted abstracts are:
• Required to present their work in the form of a poster;
• Given additional space along with a poster board if they have live demo to present for their works;
• Given a choice to highlight their works in a 2-min oral presentation during the Rapid Fire Sessions.
• Selected papers being accepted will be considered for a Special Issue for IEEE Trans. on BioCAS.
Details of submission guidelines … (template)
• This session requires a different paper template compared to a 4-page paper.
• All submissions must be in US Letter page size format. Please follow the page margins strictly – thus, it is highly recommended that you use the downloadable MS-Word template. Click here for 1 page MS-Word Template.
• Both your initial and final submissions must be in double-column format.
• Do not put your own page numbers or running headers/footers on the manuscript.
• Written in English.
• Only the corresponding author can upload the final paper — but any of the co-authors can register for the conference and pay for registration.
• The corresponding author is required to complete the registration process and pay the registration fee prior to uploading their final paper. If the corresponding author cannot attend the conference BEFORE the final submission is uploaded, then a co-author must arrange to attend and present the paper in their place, update the system to reflect the change in corresponding author, complete registration payment and upload the final paper. Otherwise the paper should be withdrawn.
• The corresponding author will need to verify and update (if needed) the final submission information before they are able to upload the final paper. If the corresponding author cannot attend the conference AFTER the final submission is uploaded, a co-author must arrange to attend and present the paper in their place, notify the conference of the change by submitting the Author No Show form and update the paper submission system to reflect the change in corresponding author. Registration for corresponding authors is non-refundable.
Submission steps using EDAS Submission System
Please login to EDAS at https://edas.info/N25608 and follow the steps below:
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact the BHI-BSN 2019 Conference Manager: Chris Dyer (email@example.com)